For all enrolment enquiries please contact our Registrar, Mrs Kathy Sperling, who will guide you through the enrolment process and answer any questions you may have. Mrs Sperling can be contacted via telephone on 07 4632 7611 or by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our enrolment process is as follows:
- Contact the Registrar for an enrolment package which includes an application form. Alternatively, you can print an application form by clicking here.
- Complete and return this form with the required $110 (AUD) application fee to the Registrar via:
- Once your application is received, The Registrar will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your daughter's application.
- If the application is for an imminent enrolment, the Registrar will contact you to arrange a time for your daughter to have her enrolment interview. If the enrolment is for the future, we will contact you at the appropriate time to arrange the enrolment interview.
- After your interview, an offer of enrolment will be sent to you together with an invoice for a $300 enrolment confirmation fee (for Day students) or $500 (for Boarding students) as well as an enrolment contract which is to be completed and returned to the College.
- Once the confirmation fee and enrolment contract are received, you will receive a letter to confirm your daughter's enrolment.
- Your daughter will then be invited to a number of orientation programs in the year prior to enrolment.
- Please note: that all Enrolment fees must be paid prior to commencement of the student's first day at the College.
Boarding Student Handbook