Year 11 Parent Information Evening.
Queensland Senior Assessment System
You and your daughter are cordially invited to attend an information evening to discuss key aspects of the new Queensland Senior Assessment system. Topics covered will include:
- Achieving a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- St Ursula’s Assessment Policy
- Access arrangements and reasonable adjustments (AARA)
- Internal and External assessment
- My QCE – The student Learning Account and how you can access it.
This year, our presentation team will include a current Year 12 student to provide a student perspective.
DATE: Tuesday 4th February
TIME: 5:30 pm – 6.30 pm (tea and coffee will be provided)
VENUE: The College Chapel
Given the significant changes to the Queensland Senior Assessment system, we would love to see 100% attendance.