All employment opportunities at St Ursula's College will be advertised via this webpage, on Seek and on the College's Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Please check back here from time to time to view the opportunities available at the College.
- In applying for any position you will be providing St Ursula’s College with personal information. We can be contacted by writing to PO Box 2284, TOOWOOMBA, QLD, 4350 or faxing to 07 46385634 or phoning 07 46327611 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide us with personal information, for example your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available.
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent unless otherwise permitted.
- We may be required to conduct a criminal record check regarding whether you are or have been the subject of an Apprehended Violence Order and certain criminal offences under Child Protection law. We may also collect personal information about you in accordance with these laws.
- If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the College and why.