Applications are now invited for the positions of:
Visual Art Teacher - Part Time Contract Position - Commencing January 2018
Expressions of interest are sought from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following contract position commencing on 16th January, 2018 and concluding on 5th December, 2018:
This position requires the incumbent to have working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Apple Mac experience. The ability to teach Media Arts and/or Religious Education would be advantageous.
View Role Descriptor
View Seek Advertisement
The teacher at St Ursula's College is committed to excellence in all aspects of teaching and learning.
Applications including your resume, cover letter with responses to the essential criteria, and details of three referees should be submitted via Seek.
Applications close 4pm, Thursday 23rd November, 2017
All applicants for this position will be subjected to screening procedures, QLD Police checks and Commission for Children and Young People legislation. These checks are consistent with the College's commitment to Student Protection policies and procedures.
Employment Collection Notice
- In applying for any position you will be providing St Ursula’s College with personal information. We can be contacted by writing to PO Box 2284, TOOWOOMBA, QLD, 4350 or faxing to 07 46385634 or phoning 07 46327611 or emailing email@example.com.
- If you provide us with personal information, for example your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available.
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent unless otherwise permitted.
- We may be required to conduct a criminal record check regarding whether you are or have been the subject of an Apprehended Violence Order and certain criminal offences under Child Protection law. We may also collect personal information about you in accordance with these laws.
- If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the College and why.